Thursday, November 06, 2008

Becky Jo... This One's For You!!!

5 favorite shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Boston Legal
3. Oprah
4. Dancing With the Stars
5. E News

5 favorite restaurants:
1. Cafe Sabor
2. Red Rock
3. Snake Creek Grill
4. Zoom
5. Shivers (they have the BEST diet coke!)

5 things that happened yesterday: ( Or let's say today...)
1. Went to Peerless for hair supplies.
2. Bought the kids U of U sweatshirts for "favorite team" day.
3. Drove to 5200 West to pick up neighbor gifts for Christmas.
4. Bought gas for $2.32 a gallon. Wahoo!!!
5. Picked up lunch from McDonald's and picked up Jaxon all by 11:10 am!

5 things I look forward to:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Caribbean cruise in April (It will be warm! )
4. The Twilight Movie
5. Spring

5 things I love about Fall:
1. The colorful leaves.
2. Fall wardrobe
3. Decorating my house for fall
4. The fall scented oils to burn
5. Fall means the squirrels are almost done ripping up my flower beds!

5 things on my wish list:
1. A second house in San Diego
2. Kimmi moving to Park City
3. Traveling anywhere with my Ty
4. My children to be successful and happy
5. This year I'm wishing for a "light" snow winter!

Now I tag anyone who votes for Jaden's poem to be published in the Teen Ink magazine!


2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh Lis, I just miss you! We need to live closer like we planned in H.S. You'll have to move though, I can't do all the white stuff. I'll wish for a light snow too. Good luck with that!

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

I definitely voted for Jaden and sent out an email about it to everyone I know. But as you saw...I just did this tag! :)