Saturday, November 15, 2008

Let's Go City!

Last night we took the kids to the High School Semi-Finals Football game.  Of course we went to cheer on Park City who was playing against Juan Diego.  It was at Rice Eccles Stadium and it was FREEZING!!!   Unfortunately Park City lost... I'm not even putting the score on here... but we had a fantastic time with all of our friends and we are totally looking forward to next season. Go Miners!




Jaden wouldn't look away from the game, so here's that back of his head!!!

Jaxon got Dip-n-Dots for his half time treat.  Who's kid is he?

2 comments:

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

I can relate to the freezing from the U game last week. I got cold even with my thermals on and while sipping 40 ounces of hot cocoa. I can't imagine eating ice cream! Crazy kid!

Chelsea and Miles said...

Sounds fun except for the freezing part!! P.s if you come into the spa before Christmas you get 5 dollars off for you and a friend!! I was gonna send you a card but they don't have your address!! tell Jen that too!! Hope to see you!